Purpose Driven Organisation Accreditation Evaluation Process
The Evaluation Process for PDO Accreditation
An independent assessor will look at every aspect of the Purpose Driven element of the organisation, both internally and externally. This will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Ensure that the organisation has a clearly defined Purpose that is supported by strong Values.
- Assess how the organisation’s Purpose & Values are communicated, both internally and externally. This includes verbal, printed and electronic communication.
- Examine how well the Purpose and Values are known, understood and implemented at all levels of the organisation.
- Understand the culture of the organisation and how well it fits with the Purpose and Values.
- Ensure that leaders hold themselves and others accountable for living by their Purpose & Values.
- Evaluate business critical processes and procedures are aligned with the Purpose and Values (for example is the recruitment process designed to ensure that the people that are employed fit with the culture).