Who Are We
2112 Direct Marketing Ltd, T/A 2112 Business Consulting 29 Meikle Crescent, Hamilton. ML3 7QA. Company registration No. SC352956, VAT Registration No: 971 0992 00.
Collection of Personal Data
We collect personal data or information when you enter your details into forms on our website, when you contact us (in writing, by post, email, or posts and messages via the social media platforms that we support, or by telephone or SMS). We also collect personal information when you use our services, or the services of our Sub-Contractors as supplied indirectly to our clients through Data Processor Agreements we have agreed with those Sub-Contractors. This data processing is permitted by law under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) “processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract”.
When You Contact Us
When you contact us via this website, by completing a form, we may need to use your personal details to deal with your question, request for a quote or enquiry. The details may include your name, address, telephone number, and/or email and IP address.
In the case of an enquiry on behalf of a company we may collect your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number.
Where we collect your personal data from
2112 Business Consulting collects your personal information:
- Directly from you when you complete a form on our website, register with us and/or select the option to receive news, information and promotional marketing from us.
- Directly from you when you enquire about or purchase a service from us.
- From third parties who hold and supply marketing lists for sale or otherwise in the public domain.
- From third parties when we undertake a payment authorisation or when undertaking an identity check or credit check.
- When you purchase a product or service which we provide together with a third party business and the information is collected by the third party business.
Updating your preferences
You can change your personal information and marketing preferences at any time by contacting us. However our use of your personal information will not be affected by the opt-ins or opt-outs you select, if you have provided information to us or through other means.
If you do not wish to receive information by email from 2112 Business Consulting, please use the unsubscribe feature on any promotional email received, email us quoting, ‘please unsubscribe me’ in the subject line, or use our ‘contact us’ form to request that your details are removed from our database. In this case, we will only retain your personal information, where our legal or regulatory obligations require us to do so.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
- Providing and personalising our services.
- Dealing with your enquiries and requests.
- Administering orders & accounts.
- Providing you with information about our products and services.
Duration of Data Storage
We use your personal information only to send you the information you have requested from our company. Unless your enquiry results in the purchase of a service or product, or you have selected to receive news and promotional marketing which may be of interest to you, your personal details will be deleted from our systems 24 months after the conclusion of your enquiry.
Purchase of services
When you purchase a service from 2112 Business Consulting, we will use the data supplied to fulfil your order.
We will hold your details securely for the duration of the agreement.
Your personal details will be deleted from our systems 12 months after you officially terminate our service provision agreement
Who we share personal data with – third parties
Your personal data is only used by 2112 Business Consulting, for the purpose(s) detailed above.
We share your personal information with select third party business partners where it is necessary to do so, for the purpose of providing the product or service you have enquired about, or purchased through 2112 Business Consulting.
We will share your personal information with authorities (including the police, law enforcement agencies, credit reference and fraud prevention agencies and select other bodies), and other third parties for:
- Prevention and detection of crime
- The prevention of fraud against 2112 Business Consulting.
- To prevent money laundering
- For identity verification
- For the purpose of legal proceedings
- For the purpose of debt collection proceedings
We do not sell your personal information to any other third party, for any reason whatsoever.
In cases where your personal information has been passed to a third party as part of provision of a product or service purchased, you may need to contact the third party directly in relation to their continued use of your personal information.
Call and Video Recording
We may record telephone conversations and video conferences but only for specific purposes, which will meet one or more of the following conditions so as to be deemed lawful under GDPR:
- The parties involved in the call have given consent to be recorded.
- Recording is necessary in order to fulfil a contract.
- Recording is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
- Recording is necessary to protect the vital interests of a data subject or another person.
- Recording is in the public interest, or necessary for the exercise of official authority.
- Recording is in the legitimate interests of the recorder, unless those interests are overridden by the interests of the participants in the call.
Call recordings are normally only kept for one month but we reserve the right to keep them for a longer period, especially when they relate to the delivery of our service to you.
The data controller responsible for our website is 2112 Business Consulting
Keeping personal data accurate
2112 Business Consulting will endeavour to ensure that your personal information is kept as accurate and up to date as far as is reasonably possible. We encourage you to advise of any changes to your information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject access requests
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at Administrator, 2112 Business Consulting, 29 Meikle Crescent, Hamilton. ML3 7QA.
If you have any questions, would like any further information, or would like to change any of your contact details please email us at privacy@2112DM.com or call us on 0141 416 3845.